CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

I've Caught a Virus...

Ugh...there is this rapidly mutating virus that is by no means new to our world. It's been around for generations, but no one has found a cure for it. Usually it attacks high school students. Most freshman and sophomores are safe, but juniors and seniors are the virus' main victims. It's a fatal virus to anyone who doesn't get treatment ASAP Many try to ignore it and just keep waking up everyday anyway. Some are proactive and actually get some help. Others seem completely oblivious to even having it and just continue to sleep. Students all over the world have been warned to watch out for it, and yet they never even see it coming until all of the sudden it's too late. Normal signs of this virus are: inablility to wake up in the morning, insistance on staying up late, avoiding homework at all cost, teachers compliaing they are sleeping in class, decrease in grades, deep frown when walking away form school, incessant desire to skip even just one day.

Have you heard of it? They tried to tell me, but I didn't listen, and now it's all over for me. I caught the senioristist virus!!! It's true. I have a very hard time getting any work done and I would rather spend all my time at my job than anywhere else. When I'm away I want to be at work...and when I'm at work...I don't want to leave. Homework is so hard to finish. Test are impossible to study for. As I realize that I only have 3 months exactly from today until graduation. Can you believe that?!! I can't really! I still remember my first day as a freshman...and I was so self-concious and lost.

I'm actually planning to do a blog at the end of the year about the changes from freshman to senior year and all the growing up that I've gone through. It should be interesting...I hope! :) Anyway...anyone you know got that virus? If so there really is no cure...except keeping each other going until graduation day comes!!

Quote: "She's a senior, she's got other things on her mind" - European History teacher (one of my faves...and yet I still can't get her homework done!!)

0 comments: