CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Music for the Soul

So for those of you keeping up with this you know the past few days have been a struggle for me. Well I'm now dealing with it instead of just looking at the hurt...but it's still tough. Today was my final day for my A day classes and Monday will be for my B day classes except the one I have to return for the exam. So it's been a bittersweet day.



Also today is graduation...and I get to go and sing!!! I'm sad because of what it represents...but I'm also sad cuz I sill have a whole year to go!! I'm so excited about the dream that God has put in my life. I've dreamed of being a teacher since I was 5 and once I was introduced to the world of Chemistry I knew that my dream of teaching and my love for Chem. were going to take me somewhere. But again I have a year of high school standing between me and college. Oh well God's timing is always perfect.



As far as me working on my issue...and the reason for the title things have gotten better. After the choir banquet Tuesday, where I got rejected from just one more thing I tried out for, I was totally bummed out! Well I pondered what my chem teacher had told me all day that day and then had a chance to talk some things out at church. When I got home I put on some music and it sank into my soul and I was finally able to get my eyes off my problem and back on the love God has for me and that he's got something planned. I began to notice the blessings that I had ignored because all I could see in front of me was all the hurt I felt. Honestly though God has blessed me!! I am exempt from all but one exam next week. Because of this I have the school day Tuesday and most of Wednesday to spend with my chem teacher while we pack up and get her moved out of the school. What a blessing to have all that time to say one last goodbye. I mean really I just could not see that past all the hurt I felt. So anyway just wanted to say thanks for the prayers and listening to me rant about how much things just aren't going right. God's got a plan in it all and He knows what he is doing even if I don't!!

Quote: "You, The only thing I know worth living for. Will You take this heart and make it more like You. I give it back to You. It's obvious no one could love me more, I'm Yours."
-Britt Nicole

0 comments: