birthday to me!!
Yes today is my birthday!! I can't believe it, yet I can. The next season in life includes job change, moving out, going to college, getting my first car, and other things! It's crazy all the things going on in my life right now!!
The most challenging part is not so much dealing with it all, it's remembering who God is as I learn to deal with it all. In the next months I will be entertaining many first in my life! It's scary, there are nights when I cry trying to figure out how all of this is going to work! I only rest because I know God has a plan for me!! He knows the details, He knows how it will work out! He knows what I can and cannot handle, because He knows me better than anyone in the world!!
I read Psalm 139 last night because it seemed appropriate. My favorite part reads like this, "your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."
My Daddy knows me. He knows His wonderful plans for me. He knows the smallest detail about me! I cannot get lost worrying about the smallest detail of school, He has that taken care of! I do have a part in this, do what I can, commit myself to Him, don't worry about the details that don't currently make sense, pray so I know where to go!
I am so excited about my birthday! But I'm even more excited about everything that is to follow! My Daddy loves me! I cannot ask for more on my birthday!
Friday, June 25, 2010
Happy...
Written By: Lady in Waiting at Friday, June 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment