The song Third Day made always catches my interest. I'm not sure why because Third Day is not a band I'm prone to listen to, but this song is. At the water park we have a slide that begins enclosed and totally dark but opens in the middle. Each time I go down it I always think of this song.
At the beginning of the slide there is a little light from the top, in the middle it is totally dark and seeing is impossible, at the end you can see the light again. The middle is scary, but you know the end is coming and light will once again fill your eyes. Knowing the end is even there gives a person hope when the lights go out in a place the have no control over where they go!
Right now I'm in a difficult spot. Nothing really seems to be working out, I have no solid answers, I'm desperate for wisdom and direction! I'm in the middle of this tunnel. There seems to be no light at all and I can't make anything out.The one thing giving me hope is that I know where the light is! I have no control over how situations turn out, but I know the light will return!
My only hope right now is knowing that I serve a God who made a bold statement, "I am THE way, THE truth, and THE life." He is he answer to my questions, I just have to wait for His response.
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment