CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sick as a Dog

No I'm not sick...but my dog was. I've had her for 1 1/2 years and she has never been super sick and ashe never wakes me up in the middle of the night, she's just great! But last night she got sick!! And she got sick 6 times! I was up at 12:44, 1:22, 3:26, and 5:52 cleaning up and making sure she was ok. Plus there were people outside doing something and at one point someone yelled at someone else for something. To put it simply I'm and sleepy!!! I felt bad for Sasha though she was so scared I was going to be mad at her. But I got it all cleaned up and she's feeling better and she knows I still love her!

In other news I got my Mac!! My dad got everything up and running last night so I'm using it now! I'm excited and am so glad to be using it!!

I talked to my Euro teacher the other day as well. According to her I'm doing fine and she says I'm doing great for taking a year off of Ap classes. She's pleased with where I'm at and says that my test grades will improve with practice. She reminded me that the last hard test I took was my SAT at the beginning of the summer. Basically according to her I have nothing to worry about, of course for me I like having good grades so it's hard to comprehend that failing is doing well. So things will get better and I will have that B maybe even an A before I graduate...and that is a promise!!

Also you might notice my graduation counter to the right of the blog. It's getting closer, but I'm not ready for it yet...I'm actually enjoying my senior year which people say is the only thing that really matters!

Well I'm tired and am going ot take a 1 hour nap so I will ttyl! I'll post more in the next week got lots to talk about NGSTRONG and with See You at the Pole coming the blogs will get longer!

Quote: "Know that that room 306 will forever be your home because I'm there in spirit." - Chemistry Teacher

0 comments: