Really if you had told me even 2 months ago that I would be doing what I'm doing...I would have looked at you funny! I mean really now I'm leading a group of about 45 people and seeing Gid bless not just me but those who are helping me as well. I mean God has been so faithful...I've gotten all of my homework done on time and haven't been up all hours of the night!
Things have gotten done and people are really interested in helping out and being involved. Tomorrow is See You at the Pole. Today we talked about making the decision to take that stand and show up and be there. It's your decision...no one else can make it for you.
Thursday (maybe tomorrow) I will post a blog about SYATP. It's going to be awesome because it's all for God!!
Quote: "God wants to come in an clean you dirty laundry...we just have to let him!" - Unknown
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment