CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

So...My Life is...

Interesting to say the least. SYATP was amazing!!! We had about 70 people there and they were just awesome! I remember all the times I would hear a singer or speaker tell us how much they loved us and were thankful for us and always thought that's insane...you don't even know us! But then I led SYATP and realized that it's possible! I walked away from that so happy that all those people were there and loved them for being there. I remember at one point we broke up into small groups and I was with 3 other girls that until that moment 2 of them I had never even met and said that they were just awesome and amazing. It was weird ot me and then it was like well because they are here praisng God and standing with us they are awesome and amazing!! So now I understand a little more!

Yesterday I got to go over to my NGSTRONG VP's house and spend the day there. It's funny cuz she's Indian and I'm clearly white! We made jokes about it all day long because it's fun to do that! I mean I met her other 4 cousins and her little brother and suddenly I was 1/ 2 Indian now! So much fun...of course the only thing I knew about Indians until that day was what I had seen in Bend it Like Beckham!!

Tonight is Homecoming...my last one ever in high school!!! I'm not going to the dance, only because I don't have guts around my dad yet. Because of that I'm about ot take the chance i have and sit down and really try and talk to him because he has to know and I have to let him know before I leave and leave room for bitterness. So be praying for strength and the right words that will not tear rifts, but heal the ones already created on both sides.

All in all God has just been amazing and totally faithful! He's blessed me in so many ways and I can now see things that had to happen to bring me to this point. Without many of those hardships I would not be able to lead this group of amazing poeple and I wouldn't be able to be there for those that need me. I'm so thankful now for all the times that hurt and that made me grow in God!! He's amazing and is so worthy of my praise!!

Quote" It's easier to hold hands with the world, but it's better to be held in God's hands!" - Jenna Lucado

0 comments: