So I'm coming up on the end of the second week of school. Or as the guys in my European History class would say...my last second week of school. The year has been interesting so far to say the least. My favorite classes are European History (don't tell my teacher I said that), Psychology, Creative Writing, Accounting, and Office Aide!! I'm not so fond of Government mostly because I have it 1st period. I've never had a first period in high school before. The last three years I've had basketball in the morning and had that hour and 1/2 to actually wake up before having to do book work. I don't really get that this year! European History has been fun...I really do enjoy it and my teacher is amazing. She was my World History teacher and each person in the classes was asked by her to join. It's an Ap class so it's harder than the rest of mine but it's good for me to stay on my toes a little bit...hold off the senioritis!
NGSTRONG got it's start this week with officer meetings. I have been at school the last 3 days until at LEAST 3:15. But sometimes we don't leave 'til after 4. Once we actually get going next week it will get easier. Right now it's just figuring out what we want to do, how we want to do it, and trying to get people to join. As a praise we are already up to six people!! God is so awesome and has just been outpouring His joy through me even after being up there that long!
Also on another exciting note...I'm getting a Mac finally!! It's a desektop not a laptop which will be a transistion...no more typing blogs on the couch :( but this one is old and it's time to update and I'll have acess to iMovie and Garage Band and be able to do all the amazing things I learned this summer!! I'm super excited about this!! And so very thankful to the guy who is giving it to my dad...otherwise I wouldn't have it coming my way!! And thankful to my dad who has been willing to give it to me instead of keeping it for himself!
Well that's really it! This have been kinda crazy with all that's going on, but God's been really just pouring out his love and kindness and joy. And he's taken away my fear! I actually talked on the phone for 30 mins with 2 friends on the same day!! And had no anxieties about it at all...I actually really enjoyed being able to talk to them! He's given me so much confidence about myself and everything...I'm just really enjoying the things he's doing in my life!
Well that's about it for today! I'll put up another blog after our first meeting next week! Thanks to all of you for keeping up with my life lol!
Quote: "A cheerful heart does good like medicine. But a broken spirit dries the bones" - Proverbs 17:22
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment