That makes my heart beat 1 million times a second (well if that was humanly possible)!!
Ok I know strange beginning since my last blog was like 2 weeks ago (sorry btw, been kinda busy). But really I must tell you about this guy...and my new promise. So he lives across the street from my grandparents. I met him 2 or 3 years ago when they first moved in (we just happened to be visiting my grands) We were both in high school (can't remember if I was in 9th or 10th grade) and it was dark but what I saw made my heart beat faster. Every time we went to my grands house I wanted to see him. I wanted my sister to go ask if his sister (who is her age) could come out and maybe he would answer the door or come out with her. I've seen him every once in a while, but I've only seen him like 3 or 4 times. Everytime I go to my grands house I will look across the street and wonder...what is he doing? Does he have a girlfriend? Is he growing in his faith? Will he ever notice me? Yeah the typical infatuation questions every girl asks herself!
So okay fast forward. I just finished a book called Guys Like Girls Who... and loved it! It really made me realize that hiding is not something I need to do. In fact upon reading this book I have worn make-up almost every day since last Sunday (with the exception of last Saturday and yesterday cuz we didn't go any where til later) So I'm finding my confidence and my indentity in God and just growing which is totally awesome! I also determine (and this is my new promise) that right now it's important that I focus on being friends with guys. I've never had good solid relationships with guys and don't really know how to treat them, how to talk to them, how to be friends with them...so I need to learn. I need to learn that before I try to enter the dating scene (again...)
Alright so Sunday we went to m grands house. I convinced my sister to go ask if this guys sister could come join us outside. So we go up to the door and my mind is racing my heart is beating...and then it happened...he came out the door!!! I think for a second my heart stopped! I was just amazed at how cute he had gotten...and he fit each one of my physical features list (which is acutally quite short cuz I'm not super picky bout that) He's going to Christ for the Nations near his house and was home for a few hours to go to church with his family and visit and such. His sister wasn't home but he came out and talked for a sec. This was the point when I just about fell over...he remembered what grade I was in!!!!!! Ok now if a guy is reading this (which I'm not sure many do) if you remember anything about a girl, well not anything, but things like her age, her birthday, her favorite color...things like that you've got it made!
So yeah I've got a super bad case of infatuation, but I have yet to establish one friendship with a guy so I can't date him. I won't talk to him much because he only comes home on Sunday and who knows when we will go to my grands house again yet if I could be friends with him and get to know him OMg that would be amazing!! Well anyway just needed to get that one out cuz not one of my friends knows about it...some of them will tomorrow but until then you guys keep it on the DL...it's not going anywhere so it doesn't matter though!!
Quote: "All the darkness in the world can't extinguish the light of one candle" - Francis of Assisi (pronounced Acici)
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
So There's This Guy...
Written By: Lady in Waiting at Tuesday, October 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
WOW...you are learning the same things I am!!!! :D We will have to have a conversation about all this soon (hopefully face to face) I miss you! But I am so proud of you! Way to go Carolina!!!!
Walk in Wisdom girl!
Love you!
CaseyMay
Post a Comment