Alright now this is my job and we do have legal things to consider so I can't tell you too much about what's going on, but you'll get the basic idea! :)
The first two days were heaving training. I did lots of role playing with one of the AM's preparing me for interacting with the customers. By the second day I learned how to work the stuffer and conduct a heart ceremony. I also learned how to properly stitch a bear. The rest of it has just been like a crash course hre's how it works, but we have no time to get in depth (we will later)
Yesterday I worked five hours, 3.5 of those, I was stuffing animals. We were SO busy. It was insane. I was with a different AM and despite her apologies for sticking me over there for so long I really did understand. We were busy, I'll finish up the rest of my training when we aren't so busy next week. However my finger is raw from stitching the bears cuz you have to pull the string tight, only way to do that is wrap it around your hand and pull. Soon though I won't notice and I'll be calused and it'll be fine.
Overall I'm haivng fun. The first two days were different cuz the AM made sure she gave me nearly all of her attention training me and getting me ready. She made sure I had it before we moved on and she made sure she taught me in a way that I would understand the best. Kinda nice, I think I learned things even faster than I do at school! But I am having fun and yesterday getting to see all the happy kids, and embarrassed teens (during the heart ceremony I go kinda crazy) and happy parents too...it just made it all worth it.
Alright well I must go...I had to close last night, but I have to open today (don't worry I'm not the only one) and need to be there before 10 so I need to get dressed and wake up the rest of the way. Hope you guys have a great day!!
Quote: "Rub it on your nose, so it always knows your there!" - Me...I think...ah it makes kids smile who cares who said it first! :)
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment