CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

My Baby Girl

So it just occurred to me that I have not said anything about my baby girl in the 4 months that I've had this blog!! So some quick facts before getting to a picture of her. She's 3 years old. More hyper than anyone I know. She loves to play outside as long as I'm with her. She often lays beside me on the couch to go to sleep. She loves to be held, unless it means she's in trouble. She talks a lot and never fails to tell me when she wants something. She's adorable and I love her so very much!! So now that you know about little bit about her here's a picture of her.









This is my 3 yr. old border collie/husky mix!! Her name is Sasha. I got her from my grandparents for Christmas 2 years ago. She's a very loyal dog and will follow me everywhere! She never fails to be by my side when things go wrong and always, in her own way, apologizes when she knows she's done something wrong. She really is hyper and can jump about 5 ft. in the air (unless she uses the fence then she can sit on top of it, but rarely goes over unless she wants to follow me). She's my pride and joy and I'm going to hate leaving her when I go to college. However it will only be for one year until I can get an apartment and move her in with me. Well that's about it! She's a cutie though isn't she! (and btw she really does talk I just can't always figure out what it is she's saying!)

Quote: "Hear my voice singing. See my hands lifted. Father this is for you. Hear this sound ringing. See my feet dancing. Father this is for you." - Father of my Life (You Are Here)

0 comments: