CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

22 Things You Might Not Know About Me...

So one of my friends did this and I enjoyed reading it and thought that it might be interesting to sit and think of all my quirks that make me who I am. So to being who God created me here are my 22 things...

1. I still sleep with a stuffed animal.

2. I do everything I can to make people proud of me (it's really a fault of mine)

3. I am a nerd and currently have a 3.68 GPA and am still in Top 10% of my class being ranked 39th.

4. My dog is my most treasured possession.

5. I not only look forward to being a teacher; I dream of it. Believe it or not despite seeing almost every side of teaching I still have the desire to do it. I want to change the life of even just one child the way so many of my teachers have mine.

6. I rarely fight with anyone. I can't stand fighting and will usually just back down...unless I know 100% that I am right.

7. Chemistry and History (American and European...not World) are my favorite subjects.

8. I put on deodorant before I go to bed every night.

9. I hate wearing the rubber bands in my braces...not sure why though they don't really hurt.

10. My friends mean the world to me and I would do anything for them.

11. Music is my way of expressing myself; my sister often gets mad because I won't stop.

12. I do many things the same way every time...change clothes, take off and put on shoes, brush my teeth, etc.

13. I don't like change and often feel out of place if even some small details change in the course of my day. If it's a big change I will become very withdrawn and quiet.

14. I played basketball for 8 years and often wonder what God did through me or for me by allowing me to have asthma after an insane 7th grade year (I was really good and could have played through college at the rate I was going.)

15. My heart breaks for my unsaved friends. Yet I sit quietly most of the time and wonder what I could say, but I never act.

16. I'm finding this is a little harder than I first thought.

17. NGSTRONG and European History are my favorite places to be at school.

18. I am a perfectionist and will often go through stores and fix things so they all match if I am bored.

19. I like to teach myself to do things rather than have someone teach me. Like riding my bike, skating, swimming...did it mostly on my own just had someone show me the basics.

20. I often wonder what my extended families reaction would be if I started dating someone of a different race...maybe an alien would make them disown me.

21. I plan out things to talk about at NGSTRONG in the shower or car or anyplace I can talk out loud without being heard.

22. I am who God made me and even though I may still struggle with insecurity and a low self-esteem at times I'm learning to accept me. Although usually when I'm feeling really down he uses one of my teachers to help me realize that I am who he made me...which is beautiful, smart, creative, loving, strong, a leader, his child...someone worth his love and protection...and that is all I'll ever need the rest is just blessings he's so lovingly given me (and I'm glad he did!)

0 comments: