CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Sorry...been busy!!

So if you can't tell October was a rough month for my blog...only had 3 entries!! I've been super busy trying to keep up with school and NGSTRONG and stuff like that! Things are going well however I'm slipping...I know I am. I'll explain more about that later.

In my European History class we just finished up talking about the Reformation. That was very interesting and I learned a lot!! Plus last week we took our test and I got an...81!!! That is only my second B one of her test (and that is after two (this is my second) classes with her!!) I was super excited about it! This gurantees me a B for the grading period which will also make more history since it will only be my second B for a grading period and my first time to get get two Bs in a row!! My senior year is all about history!!

NGSTRONG is going well, but I honestly feel like I'm running out of ideas and constantly feel unprepared. This is where I'm slipping. I know that my relationship with God is in growing stages again (which is never easy) but it is even harder when I'm so busy and have a hard time setting aside time to read my Bible and grow like I need to. It's hard and I have excuses, which is good cuz it used to be that was all I was full of. I just need those of you who are praying for me to keep it coming, and if you haven't been then please do. I need it. I can't get through this on my own and my VP and another good friend of mine are really helping to keep me accountable.

You also may notice the embeded music to the right of this blog. These are not just new classical songs (notice they are Mozart) that I'm suddenly into. We are actully doing a Mozart Movement of four pieces from his Requiem for our Christmas concert in choir. I'm very excited and so are the rest of the memebers. They are challenging, not so much note wise, but musically they have to be perfect or we will make Mozart look foolish!! They are beautiful and those of you that I know personally, email me and I will get you the date and time so you can come watch us.

I just finished up my first college application today. I also got my paper for a transcript and have to turn that in next week.

So all in all life is going well. I need to keep on track and allow God to grow me as necessary because really I just want to be closer to him. I hope you guys are all doing well.

Quote: "When you know who you are, you don't want darkness anymore." - Elijah Tindale

0 comments: