So I thought of making a list of all the many things I am thankful for this year...but decided against it for two reasons 1) it will be longer than the 22 things about me 2) I will be crying through most of it and would like my tears to be used elsewhere.
So I'm just going to talk about some stuff to get you guys caught up on my life. To start it's worth mentioning that in 3 weeks I will be finished with my first semester of my senior year. I'm kinda excited...but really I'm only excited about getting out of Government and Accounting and moving on to Economics and being my Euro teacher's aide. Also my chem teacher came and visited yesterday (along with many other former teachers as well) That was fun...she was texting me during Creative Writing and then sat with me in the office while I was an aide for fourth period...fortunatly having four others they didn't need my help and they were more than willing to pick up the slack I left (that's what you get for being kind) When we get back from the break NGSTRONG is going to start something new. We are going to start doing daily prayer. Basically we will meet from 7 - 7:15 every morning and just pray together. It will get those not in a habit of prayer in that habit and keep us all focused before the day begins. I got super excited about it when God laid it on my heart on Sunday. I can't wait to see what God does with it!
Yeah that's about it...I think. Things are going well...a little shakey...but I will save you those many details. Before I go I would like to take a few lines to give thanks to God for all the amaing things he's done in my life and people he's placed in my life that have made such a difference.
God thank you for: life, love, a family that loves me, teachers that challenge me, friends that care for me, the ability to learn and comprehend, a home I can keep warm in (even when my dad has the heat turned down, grandparents that have done more for my family that I ever imagined, two working vehicles that get us to school and work, music, a voice that can make pretty music so people to yell at me every time I break out in song, and finally a God that loves me and provides for me even in the darkest hours when things seem impossible!! I love you Jesus...you are amazing and the reason I live on this earth...without you I have no purpose!!! And for you guys who read this...I don't know who all does...but this is fun to write so I hope you guys enjoy it!
Quote: "Give me courage. Give me your word. Burn it into my mind, carve it into my heart, show me the way to reach them!" - Francine Rivers (A Voice in the Wind...amazing book and series, you guys should read it!)
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment