CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

No Man Can Save Us...

So I'll admit after school today I was hot-headed angry!! I have been called racist so many times I felt sick! However now that I'm in God's presence and giving it all to him...I'm calming my anger and getting excited!

First I have to say this...no man will ever save this country or you! Only God can save us. Only God can heal us. Only God can protect us. Does this mean I think we should abolish government and just go with God...not fully. Without government only chaos would occur...government keeps us stable, but not secure! There is a difference.

My day didn't go so well. 2 of my officers were fighting before school started and then I had Government class 1st which is where the comments started. For those of you that know me you know I am one of the least racist people you will meet. God has blessed me with a level head that I can think with and know that racism just isn't worth it!

I just pray that the people are ready for disappointment when our new President-elect fails to rescue them from debt and their own fears and need.

I just pray that the Christians use the chance God has given us to stand up loud and clear with our testimony.

I just pray that the nation will soon understand that no man can save them. Not Obama, not McCain, not Biden, not Palin...only Jesus Christ who loved them enough to die so that he would have the chance to know them even though he knew many would reject him.

I just pray that I will give it to God and trust him with my life, my school, and my country that I love so much.

Before the election I had said to my mom that if Obama won I would move to Canada. I don't want to remember America any different then now except that we call on God and serve him...I want to remember it that way...but I won't have that chance unless we stand. So now I see that running to Canada or Austrailia (which would be my final destination but Ca. is closer!) is only taking the easy way out of a great, long, hard, pain-filled, journey to spread my testimony, my love for God, and the truth that lies in him. So America will still be my home...America will be my battle-field just in the little part of it I can be in!!

I love you guys! I love America! And because he is a creation of God, I love President-elect Obama and Vice President- elect Joe Biden!

Quote: "It's time for us as Christians to stnad up and stop relying on the government to save us!" - Sarah Anne Barlow

0 comments: