CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

And The Winner Is....

KelliGirl!! I hope her daughter will enjoy this magazine as much as I do. I'm not sure I will be able to stop getting it evne when I'm "to old to read it" It really is encouraging. It was so hard to choose just one (even though a website chose for me) because I just wanted to sign all of your kids up! But I can't...but God knows that.

Also the lotion will go to Danielle who may or may not keep it...it's all up to her now!

To all who entered...thank you! To those who won't receive either gift...I hope you will be blessed still. Well I will be trying to keep up with you guys.

I have so much more that I could write, but right now it's just a jumbled mess in my head. Have a blessed weekend! And if any of your teens have finals coming up...wish them luck for me! I only have two this semester...and those will more than likely be the last finals I take as a high school student cuz at my school seniors get to exempt all finals if everything is taken care of!

Oh one last thing. I had an AMAZING choir concert last night at school. I'm going to try and have some of my faves up before next weekend...like our Mozart movement we did. So be looking forward to that!!

Quote: "It's easier to hold hands with the world, but it's better to be held in God's hands." - Jenna Luccado

2 comments:

Spring M Fricks said...

Very nice quote. I am a quote collector. I'll have to make note of that one.

Congrats on a great choir concert. I look forward to the details.

Pen to Paper; Spirit to Soul said...

I tagged you...check out my latest blog to see what you have to do.

Love ya.