Alright...so it's Christmas time as we all know! And a lady my mom knows started this Cool Christmas Giveaway thing that already 103 people have signed up to do! As I read through many of the things I knew I wanted to join in but didn't know what to give away.
Well now I know but before I tell you the prizes I have to tell you a wonderful story. I LOVE BarlowGirl...always have always will! And there is a lady my mom found on the list giving away their new Christmas cd. She put her name in and told me about it, then I kept feeling like I should put my name in there as well. So I did. Then when I came home from church (after a wonderful encounter with God at church) I had an email from this kind lady telling me that she wanted to give me a copy of the cd. I literally began to cry and then determined I would find something! It was truely a kiss from my wonderful King who just wanted to say I love you!
So now for the things you can win!! I have two prizes.
One is a small set of strawberry lotion and body wash.
The other is a one-year subscription to one of the following three magazines. Brio (girls ages 9 - 16), Brio & Beyond (girls ages 16 - 21), or Breakaway (guys). If you are chosen you will have to let me know which you want and who to send it to.
To enter please tell me something you are thankful for (because everyday is thanksgiving when we serve such an amazing God). I will close this down on December 13, 2008.
Quote: "Thank You Jesus!" - Many through the years...
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago




15 comments:
WOW - how amazing that the Lord gave you that CD!!! I love stories like that - thanks for sharing!
I am thankful that God has set me free! Free to be all He created me to be!
Your idea of the magazine subscription is great! We have a teenage son who would love Breakaway!
Blessings,
Joy
aint God grand just to jump in and give you a cd just to let you know he is never too busy to throw a little surprise your way
Donna
kdonna33@YAHOO.COM
I am thankful for my Godly man, my husband. I don't know what I would do without him!
We would love Breakaway for my son Keinan.
Have a beautiful day, God bless you.
Angela
I am thankful for life, and life that is abundant! Jesus Christ is the best thing that ever happened to me! I would love either gift... if it's the magazine I will give it to a young gal that's a friend of mine... and if it's the lotion... who knows! (: Maye I'll keep it, maybe I'll give it! Thanks for doing this!
My daughter listens to the Barlow girls. I must add the new cd to my Christams list.
Count me in,I have a teen girl who would be blessed by the mag.
In His Grace,
Tammy
HI,
I visited from Lysa's blog and decided to start at the bottom of the list.
I have a teenage daugther who would LOVE Brio.
My email is lightbulblab@comcast.net
Ooops, I didn't say what I'm thankful for. I am so thankful that God sent Jesus as our hope for an glorious future and the anchor of our souls.
Blessings,
Kelli
Awesome story about the CD. My teens enjoy Barlow Girl and oh how we'd love to be entered in your giveaway. My oldest would enjoy Brio and Beyond.
Thank you kindly for the giveaway.
Lora
Right now I am thankful for healthcare/doctors....My son just had surgery last week to remove a cyst...my husband has a pinched nerve that is affecting his leg/back...on top of the diseas he has. So am thankful that Dr. know what they are doing to heal us...that access that we have to Dr. as opposed to other countries!
Shannon
smarklow@gmail.com
Thanks for sharing how personal God was to you. I believe everyone needs to share their kisses. I have to fall in line with Joy. I am sooooo thankful to B in a REAL relationship with Jesus. He is my passion and like your tag line says, His love for us is greater that we can grasp.
If chosen, the Breakaway would be great for my daughter.
Thanks, Barbara
I am thankful for the presence of the LORD today and everyday. I could not (would not want to) go it alone.
Thanks for entering me in your drawing. I hope you will stop by my blog and enter my giveaway, too.
That is so sweet. I have a lot to be thankful for.
My husband....he really rocks!
My teenagers...they are truly the coolest kids on the earth!
My family...they love me just like I am!
My job...it was designed just for my personality!
My friends...God sure makes some awesome people to share!
My salvation! NUFF SAID!!
My children's salavation! NUFF SAID AGAIN!!!
A home....animals to love...food...clothing...cars to drive. Dishwasher, laundry machines, comfy beds....
I could go on and on, you see. :)
I AM THANKFUL!!
Great prizes!
I'm thankful for laughter! It's much needed with all the stess our family has been though this year and I decided that would be what I was most thankful for this year besides my salvation--laughter. We need to laugh and find delight in everyday life. Merry Christmas!
I am thankful that God gave me the opportunity to honor you. It blessed me very much.
And, you must have been babysitting an awesome little girl! LOL.
Be blessed.
I am SO thankful that God finally knocked me over the head and let me know that I was good enough for him. I still can't imagine how he can use me, but I know that he will!
I would love to get this subscription--I have a 15-year-old daughter.
♥Susan
Post a Comment