Take my heart
Take my soul
All that I have come to know
Take my plans
Make them yours
Let your wisdom overflow
Take my life
Take my will
Take my world
Take me.
I heard that song when I was 12. A year has not gone by since then that I have not heard it. Today, that song is my prayer. When the world drops the ball I expected it to hold...God is always there reminding me, it wasn't meant for the world in the first place. Then He picks me up, wraps His arms around me, and says, "I want it, because I want you."
Just trust. My favorite phrase, because that is all I need to do. :)
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Take My Heart
Written By: Lady in Waiting at Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
I really like the new blog look!!!
The hard part is that I am still learning to trust...that is how much further God has taken you - I have learned so much from being 'the Mom'!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment