Recently God has led me to take some difficult steps in faith. I quit my job yesterday. I have a new one, but it is only guaranteed for the summer. I can get more hours, but I'm little fearful of messing up so badly that I don't get many. After summer comes college, at a college that there is no Federal aid for.
I'm scared.
If I had it my way, I wouldn't have quit. I had others options. But the more I prayed the more I knew that quitting was the way I need to go.
And as I face my fear and walk in obedience I watch God work, even now. My manager tried to get me to stay, but understood my reasons for leaving. Another manager was very encouraging after I gave her the news, even though she was very upset about it.
Today amidst the questions of whether I did the right thing or not I was reminded that Jesus says all it take is faith as small as a mustard seed. I know he has amazing things worked out for me. And when I get there my life won't make sense, but I will have more understanding as to why I quit instead of holding two jobs so I would have one when school started.
I'm scared, but I'm walking in faith. God knows what He's doing! :)
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment