So I'm like SUPER bored!! I've been staring at this computer for like 2 hours doing absolutely nothing!!!! It's horrible!!
Anyway...I went to my school today to get my schedule done. Only to find out that we were to late to change things before school starts. We never got the phone call telling us when to come in so we were to late. However my counselor being the nice guy he is has agreed to allow me to change it after school starts.
I also went and had my first of two senior photo shoots. It was fun...but really I'm more looking forward to the second round! My friend is going to take the next round at my cousin's house! So I'm excited about that one!!
Well I have like nothing else to talk about. I'm that bored I can't even think of something to ramble about like an idiot. So I end now!
Quote: "She can have those three aces...we'll take the gold medal." - Misty May-Treanor on winning the Gold Medal in Beijing!!
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment