Well last night was super interesting! To start I had some left over lice eggs from like 4 months ago, but because of a girl in our youth group having lice when we returned from camp we all had to be checked and I have to be totally clean before I can work in nursery again. So I was up until 2 am with mayo in my head to be washed out with vinegar...NASTY!! Then I actually washed it and made it smell good again! After that I headed to bed finally and tried to go to sleep. By this point I was so tired that I couldn't really sleep.
I heard my dad get up and head downstairs but didn't really think about it cuz it's not my job to worry about what's going on with him. I fell asleep finally but was awakened early with my dad opening the door yelling out "Satan get out of my house" and then going to my sister's room demanding they leave her alone. Os yeah we had a major spiritual battle last night...would give more detail but it's a lot and I have more things I want to cover!
On another note I've just realized that I have 1 week and 3 days until school begins. My last year. My last chance. My last outreach at my high school. I can't sit back. I can't stay quiet. To do so would be to condemn many to their eternal deaths (of course God will not give up and will find someone who will stand) But I want to be the one that He can use. I have my promise...the Holy Spirit gives me strength. I have my command...to go into all the world (or my school) and preach the good news.
Well I have nothing else really to talk about...only this. Camp was the start of a massive fight that I never saw coming from there. People sorta warned me...but I heeded their God given advice and it has paid off.
Quote: "I wanna set the world on fire. Until it's burning bright for you. I wanna show them there is healing. Can I be the one you use. I, I am weak but you, you are strong enough. I, I am small but you, you are big enough to take my dreams come and give them wings. Lord with you there's nothing I can not do." - Britt Nicole (Set the World on Fire)
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment