Alright well contrary to what has been said to me this summer...this week has gone by so very SSSSS.LLLLLL.OOOOO.WWWWW (wow that's kinda dorky)!!!!! I mean I really woke up this morning thinking it was Friday...but no it's only Thursday!!
So I'm tired! But pushing through like I do every year! The exciting thing is that since I'm now a senior...my class gets all the attention!!! And most of my classes are pretty easy cuz I only have 2 credits left before I can graduate this spring. My hardest is Ap European History (which I think I mentioned in my last blog by oh well). In fact today I had to go to tutorials to get help with my homework that she gave us on Wednesday. She gave me some tips and told me not to freak out about it. However I freak out about many things...especially things that are difficult and may take quit a bit of time to complete. She told me she didn't want me to spend more than 1 hour on it. I spent 1 1/2 but oh well it's done!!!
In other news of my life...choir now has around 55 people in it total men and women. Up from last years numbers of about 30! However need you guys to keep praying about it cuz there are some big attitudes that have arrived in these new people and we really need to be a team to get anything done!
I miss basketball. I feel like my day is incomplete not having my hand on a ball or practicing. Plus walking by the rooms my old teachers were in that are no longer there kinda leaves a hole. I hate not being able to just stop by my chemistry teacher's room and hang out anf chat about anything. I miss my coaches and the times we got to laugh together. It's just not the same...but I'm making the best of it!
Well we are about to watch a movie so I need to go!
Quote: "It's all about '09! You're a senior now!!" - Chemistry teacher at end of year
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment