CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Learning...

So our adventure with the baby continues. She's got so many nick names already...I don't think she'll keep up!! Let's see there's Asileypa, Little Miss, PayDay, and of course little one, cutie, and baby at times. I also make sure to call her by her name so that she's knows that one for when she starts school.

She's getting settled...not as many tears. and yet to the unbelievability of some I have not yet been turned off of having kids...maybe that's because I still get my full nights rest!

Besides that I have something exciting finally coming up...YOUTH CAMP!!! We leave the 21st and will return the 25th. I have always looked forward to camp...ever since I started going in 6th grade! I always made my list of things to pack at least a week in advance...and the more I went the further away it was when I made my list. This year...I made it on June 6th!!! I am sooooo looking forward to camp...every year I have gone it has just been amazing!! I remember one year we were going to a new camp and I had been through some tough stuff that summer. I was looking forward to camp and knew that God would be working in my life and helpig me through it all. And it started on the first night. So this year I have no doubt it will be AMAZING!! It's finally time to start packing and getting everything together. It's about time!!

However the downside it...once camp is over school will come way to fast!! I'm not ready to think about school yet...so I'll just think about camp!!

Quote: "Ain't no party like a Holy Ghost party, cuz a Holy Ghost party don't...stop!!"
-Youth America 2006

1 comments:

CaseyMay said...

I know you'll have so much fun at camp girl!!! I've never been to a camp but from what I hear its pretty sweet!!! :D I'm excited for you and this year, God will do some AMAZING things if you let Him!