Well first a burn update...it hurts still. I'm slightly blistered and sooooo tender it hurts just wearing a shirt and I can barely hold baby!!! Oh well the price I pay for having fun!!
Anyway...today I was reading my daily bible verse that I have emailed to me. Today's verse was 1 Samuel 21:24...and it actually knocked me off guard that it was in the exact words that it is. Here's what it says.
As for me, far be it from me that I should sin against the LORD by failing to pray for you. And I will teach you the way that is good and right. But be sure to fear the LORD and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you. (NIV)
It says basically that if I fail to pray for someone I myself have sinned against the Lord!! I know this verse says so much more than just that...but I had to read that part like 4 times to make sure that is really what is says! It is and I'm not sure why it makes me feel good...like I guess I feel like I'm doing something right by praying for people idk! But that verse just really sticks out to me and encourages me to keep it up and keep praying for you guys. And in return you must be sure to fear the Lord and serve him faithfully with all your heart.
Anyway that's all I got. Baby is crying and has been upset most of the day. Oh well must move forward...despite the pain of my skin!
Quote: "You've grown so much, but never ever become a "grown-up" promise?"
- Best friend in a letter to me for my b-day
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment