CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Paisley...

Sleep, cry, eat, cry, change diaper, sleep, cry, change diaper, cry, eat, sleep. Oh to have a baby in the house again. Now don't get me wrong, part of me is kinda enjoying this, but since I'm mostly just the keep the house together person, it's not as fun! I have gotten to feed her and put her to sleep, and listen to her cry, but that's about it. My mom woke me up at the most insane hour...when I looked at the clock it said 8:00...omg it's summer!! It didn't help that my mind was so restless last night. I kept thinking about things, some of them from as early as 3. I thought about how I could remember the set up of my room when we lived in El Paso right after LeAnn was born...crazy! Just random things like that! I got up at one point and went through my box of letters and such from people that I've been close to at some point in my life. I would pray for each person as I read their respective letters. Some of them I'm still privelaged to know, others I'm not. Many of them I was able to see how our relationship changed over time as I remembered how we gre apart or closer together. So then to wake up at 8 should have been illegal!

Please be in prayer for little Paisley. We knew when she was born that she would have some issues. She was a meth. baby and went through detox and all that fun stuff. She only weighed 3 lbs at birth and nearly 3 months later is only 8 lbs. Her eyes are sporatic and don't like to focus much. She likes to lay and look at our fan, but then her eyes almost spasm and then she focuses for a bit more and we are talking like less than a minute at a time. She can see at least some, I went to put her pasifier in her mouth and she opened before it had even touched her. So just be praying that she will gain wieght and that her eyes would settle and she would be able to see. I know that God cares about this little girl and he can heal her if it's his will, so I'm going to be praying for his healing. Well I'm super tired and should really get some more sleep...I'm sure more and more of this will be Paisley updates, because she's my life now whether I really want it or not, she's here for about 7 hours a day!

Quote: "Never put put off a hungry baby...it only ends in tears."
- Someone may have said it IDK...but if not, now I am!

0 comments: