Well I have a praise report!! I have put in an application at about 5 stores since school let out...and since then not one store has called and asked for an interview...at least not until today!!
Over the last few weeks I have been asking God to please open up doors for employment and making sure he knew how badly I needed a job. Well today I filled out a couple more applications before heading to lunch with my family. We went out to eat and I always say the prayer when we don't eat at home, my sister does it when we are at home. As I prayed I simply asked God to "help any one of these applications allow me to find employment." Then we came home and I was online...doing random things on Facebook cuz there was nothing better to do. Then the phone rang...*strange music begins to play*...I look over my shoulder...*getting louder and faster*...to see my caller id read Mardel. *Music reaches peak and the climax has arrived*. Ok so enough with the dramatic, but Mardel called me; well a guy at Mardel. He asked me a couple questions like what was I looking for exactly as far as what I wanted to do, if I would be in school in the fall, and after confirming, what time I would be available after school. Then he set me up with an interview tomorrow at 2 pm.
I'm sooo excited because even though I don't have the job yet...at least I'm closer than I was this morning. It's a time to praise God for just giving me the chance...no matter what happens!! I'm also kinda nervous cuz I've never had an actual interview before. Every job (the whole 2 I've had) one I got because my dad was friends with the manager and already knew me and the other I already knew the family that wanted me to babysit. So this will be a first. But I know that God will be with me and whatever happens will be according to His will!!
If you think about it...please be praying for me at 2 cuz you're prayers will be welcomed!! Thank you all!!
Quote: "I will hold on to this hope that I have; you gave me a promise, you gave me a promise."
- Fireflight (You Gave Me a Promise)
A 5-Day Devotional Just For You!
1 year ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment